Teva Pharmaceuticals Director, Integrated Business Planning S&OP in Parsippany, New Jersey
Director, Integrated Business Planning S&OP
Date: Jun 14, 2022
Location: Parsippany, New Jersey, US, 07054
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Teva North America Supply Chain has opened a Director role for an innovative & diverse Supply Chain Leader. You will report to the Vice President of North America Supply Chain and be a key member of the NA Market Supply Chain Leadership Team. As the Director of Market SC Analytics, Project Management, and S&OP, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative solutions to challenges and play an instrumental role in Teva’s Next Generation Supply Chain transformation. This role will have a unique opportunity to develop & facilitate the S&OP process, create a robust predictive analytics program, and lead a team of supply chain project professional that will implement Teva’s strategic initiatives. As a technical expert and strategic thought leader, you will develop & implement data-driven decision making into our supply chain processes. You will provide executive teams with information to support decision making in alignment with the organizations strategic objectives.
This role can sit in either Parsippany, New Jersey or in North Wales, Pennsylvania.
Key Responsibilities :
• Member of NA Market Supply Chain Leadership Team
• Build strategic relationships and act as liason between Global Supply Chain & NA Commercial Organizations
• Own and Facilitate the North America S&OP Process & meetings, in alignment with the Global S&OP Playbook & Policies.
• Work with internal & external partners to advise on S&OP trends, best practices, benchmarking studies, and research reports to shape the future state of the S&OP process
• Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to identify & drive continuous improvement projects with cross-functional teams in order to reach best in class performance
• Predictive Analytics
• Design, build, & implement ‘best in class’ predictive analytics program that will provide insights to anticipate and react to risks & opportunities with our global supply chain.
• Deploy data driven decision making capability into the S&OP process
• Partner with Global Supply Chain COE, IT, and other internal stakeholders to develop and lead a predictive analytics program that will enable productivity and continuous improvement across the supply chain.
• Lead supply chain master data quality dashboard & improvement
• Project Management
• Accountable to lead team to develop, manage, and deliver supply chain projects within schedule & scope.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to report on milestones, timelines & status, opportunities, risk mitigation, solutions, and value proposition
• Utilize influencing skills to build strategic relationships & gain buy-in for key initiatives
• Lead, Mentor, and Coach team of supply chain professionals. Responsible to hire, train, retain, & promote top talent. Set goals in-line with corporate strategic objectives and monitor progress. Provide effective leadership and clear direction on deliverables. Oversee daily activities to ensure adherence to supply chain policy & completing required tasks accurately and within established deadlines.
• Follows Teva Safety, Health, and Environmental policies and procedures
• Other projects and duties as required/assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
• Minimum 10 years’ experience with a demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain concepts & “Best Practices”, S&OP, Materials Management, Analytics, and Project Management.
• Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
• APICS Certification desirable
• Knowledge of Advanced Planning systems, SAP or Oracle experience strongly preferred
• Drive insight & determination to build successful solutions
• Experience in implementing supply chain planning & execution systems
• Pharmaceutical experience desirable, but not required
• Must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Visio, Powerpoint), MS Project, and Analytics tools such as Qlikview or Tableau
• Demonstrated Leadership Experience in a global matrix environment with ability to deal with ambiguity
• Expertise leading / driving change, and mentor for new leaders or peers
• Strong influence and communication skills within all levels of the organization are a must
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to think differently about the data which may lead to less obvious conclusions
• Self-starter and self-finisher with high energy level, High sense of urgency, and results oriented
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc. requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (unless an accommodation is legally required) prior to the first day of Teva employment. As required by applicable law, however, Teva will consider requests for reasonable accommodations.
Supply Chain and Logistics
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply:Internal Career Site (https://performancemanager.successfactors.eu/sf/careers/jobsearch?bplte_company=1080030P)
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran