Teva Pharmaceuticals Pharmacovigilance Associate (Temporary) in Bucharest, Romania
Pharmacovigilance Associate (Temporary)
Date: Oct 15, 2020
Location: Bucharest, RO, 050713
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
T he tasks as Pharmacovigilance Associate in Teva Global Pharmacovigilance Data Management Unit Romania mainly consist of:
• Adverse event reports processing including MedDRA coding, seriousness assessment, duplicate searches, distribution and submission of expedited reports to the relevant authorities
• Taking part of departmental projects as a core team member, providing data management input for different areas of expertise like data entry conventions
• Being part of different working groups
• Interacting with all PhV functions
• Taking part in the development and maintenance of an efficient and robust Pharmacovigilance system
The ideal candidate should have:
• University graduate (Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Biology)
• Fluency in both written and spoken English
• A good understanding of medical concepts and a confident user of English medical terminology
• Easiness to communicate in English with foreign colleagues and business partners
• Adaptability to routine activities but also to finding fast answers and solutions to unexpected situations
• Willingness to quickly learn and develop in a multicultural team of highly skilled professionals
• Good computer skills (Office-Excel, Word, PowerPoint; Outlook)
• Details orientation
• Pro-active, punctual, well organized and responsible person
• Flexible and open attitude
• A team player but also enjoy working independently
• An exciting and challenging job in an innovative, flexible, and growing company
• A team of young, hard-working, open-minded and friendly colleagues
• Initiation and trainings in Pharmacovigilance field reflecting the latest European requirements
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran