Teva Pharmaceuticals Compliance Analyst (m/f) in Beograd, Serbia
Compliance Analyst (m/f)
Date: Oct 15, 2020
Location: Beograd, RS, 11000
Company: Teva Pharmaceuticals
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
• Work with local management, global compliance team, other functions and external consultants as necessary to identify, assess, and manage existing and emerging compliance issues and risks in the business, country, and industry
• Implement and update compliance policies, procedures and processes as well as compliance agenda of Global Compliance
• Assess and remediate compliance risk; areas of focus include anti-bribery / anti-corruption, third party management, data privacy, Teva’s Code of Conduct, and relevant industry codes
• Provide compliance tools and advice to management and employees
• Conduct compliance training as necessary or required
• Collaborate in developing, prioritizing and implementing an annual risk-based, country and subject area compliance program
• Work cross-functionally in resolving individual compliance issues, questions or investigations, with a goal of assessing causes, developing corrective actions and ensuring future discipline
• Ensure that global and local compliance methodology and programs are integrated and well documented to demonstrate program effectiveness.
• Actively participate in local audits, and is responsible for compliance-related preparation and remediation
University degree – degree in Law or Business Management preferred
2-3 years of experience in Regulatory, Compliance, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Law or Audit
Pharmaceutical industry experience is preferred
Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Occasional traveling required
Very good Microsoft Office skills
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Great presentation skills
Ability to work effectively in a matrixed business structure
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva's global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.
EOE including disability/veteran